Tariffs and Booking Information
Self Catering Tariffs £395-£895 depending on season. Weekly lets and short breaks available. Please email or phone 01745 730627, 07900041364 with your dates and the number of guests in your group. (Sleeps 6 Persons only). To confirm a booking a deposit of 20% will be required. Holiday Insurance is advisable. Payment by cheque Debit/Credit card accepted either online or directly with the owner.
Bed and Breakfast
Booking and Cancellation Policy
To confirm a booking a deposit is required. If the booking is cancelled within 7 days of your scheduled arrival and we are unable to re-let your room, you are liable for a cancellation charge of the full cost of your first nights stay, therefore bookings should always be confirmed or cancelled in writing or by e mail. We recommend holiday cancellation insurance.
We accept payment by cheque or cash.
Booking and cancellation policy:
A deposit of 20% of total holiday cost is payable on booking and the final payment is due one month prior to commencement of holiday. Holiday Insurance is advisable against cancellation due to illness etc. Information can be sent out with confirmation if you so request.
If we are unable to re let the property due to a cancellation, you will be liable for the full payment.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- This hiring contract is between the person signing the booking form (hirer) and the owners of the property. All confirmed bookings are covered by the conditions set out below.
- The property must be used by the hirer for holiday purposes only unless arranged beforehand with the owner.
- The hirer must be over eighteen years of age and a member of the party staying at the property. The hirer is responsible for the cottage and its contents and undertakes to keep it in a clean and tidy condition during the rental period.
- The names of all occupants must be included on the booking form, with ages if under 18 yrs old. Under no account can a prescribed number of persons per property be exceeded.
- Provisional bookings should be made by telephone or email and the booking form must be completed and returned, together with 20% deposit within seven days. The balance must be paid one calendar month before the start of the holiday date. If the holiday date is less than one calendar month from the booking date then the full amount is due.
- The change over day is Saturday and the period of let runs from 4.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Any complaints must be notified to the owners immediately or will not be entertained. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition and any breakages notified to the owners and paid for before departure. If for any reason any heavy cleaning is required a bill will be sent to cover any extra costs.
- Use of the property and any amenities provided to the hirer by the owners is entirely at user’s risk, and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage too any persons however sustained or caused, or for loss or damage to money or property.
- The owner/or his representative retain the right to enter the property at any time.
- Electricity, central heating, hot water, towels, bed linen, sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers are provided at no extra cost. Cot and high chair will be provided as requested free of charge no linen for cot.
- Should the property be unavailable on the day stated due to unforeseen circumstances, all monies will be refunded without question, and in no event shall the liability of the owners to the Hirer exceed the rental paid for the property.
- Every effort is made to provide the amenities advertised, no liability will fall on the owners should restrictions be applied in the event of floods, drought, power cuts or any other circumstances outside the owners control.
- We advise you to cover your holiday costs with insurance, as refunds cannot be made unless the house is re-booked.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, we cannot accept any liability for errors or inaccuracies.